Proposals for panels, tutorials &
paper & demos submissions deadline:
June 05, 2009
Notification of Acceptance:
July 03, 2009
Camera Ready Due:
July 10, 2009
Aug. 31 - Sep. 01, 2009
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Core database technologies (query processing and optimization, concurrency control, etc), as well as non-traditional data management architectures (e.g., data stream management, P2P, replication, and caching).
- Data management applications (e.g., Web mashups, social networks, scientific databases, sensor networks, etc.).
- Models and languages for the management of data (e.g., XML, probabilistic data models, meta-data management, multi-media, etc.).
- Techniques to achieve performance and scalability in the management of data (e.g., indexing, hardware accelerators, etc.).
- Other aspects of modern information systems such as security, privacy, personalization, user interfaces, etc.
The key criterion in judging submissions will be technical
importance and depth, where novelty is secondary.